Monday, May 3, 2010

A Day in the Life...

So here it is, a day in the life of this fattie. Here is what I am doing to shed the weight (even if slowly):

Food for the day:
-Arnold Thin Whole Wheat bread (1 WW point)
-2 Tbsp Peanut Butter (4 WW points but worth it)
-1 C OJ (1 WW point)

Snack- homeade trail mix- 14 almonds (2 pts), 1/4 C craisins (2 pts), and 2 tsp. choc. chips (1 pt)

Lunch
-Smart Ones Frozen lunch (4 pts)
-Mott's natural applesauce (1 pt.)
-a handful of black olives (I guess this as 2 points)
-a banana (2 points)

After work
-an orange (1)

Dinner
-2 C bean/turkey chili (8 points) with 1 tbsp lite sour cream (1) and 1 tbsp cheese (1)
-WW Choc. Ice Cream bar (1 point)


I am a little under my points, but that's ok. Also, I exercised heavy today:
-20 minutes CYBEX style elliptical machine
-10 minutes on the rowing machine
-60 minute spin class

I calculated almost 1,000 calories from the workout. While at the gym today, I was terrified to wear this tank top. I mean, I do not do tank tops, but it gets so hot in the spinning room. I told my co-workers that I spin with to "Watch out!" for my boobs at the gym. They assured me that I looked fine, but I hate tight and boob-y! Fortunately this tank was long in the back and I was comfortable enough...I quickly put my hoodie on over to cover myself! I vowed to find more longer tops and even venture into tanks as long as they aren't skin tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment