Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wish Me Luck

Tomorrow is what I have been affectionately been calling "the Weigh In." (Sounds dramatic like Biggest Loser, even though it's just me and the WW lady). I am hopeful for a 2 lb loss. We will see. I have not been staying for the WW meetings, but since my 2 friends stopped going (they don't even need it!), I may start attending the meeting part. When I have more time off in the summer, I would like to go to a morning meeting. They seem to have inspiring leaders, and members who are at lifetime that share their tips and ideas. (The leader where I go is older and seems cranky. I guess when you lay off pizza for so long, it's bound to make you cranky!)

Years ago I used to stay only if I gained weight! It was my motivation to lose ,so I wouldn't have to stay for the meeting. This is probably not the correct thinking, but I did lose 20 lbs or so when I did this. Lol. Til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment