Monday, May 31, 2010

Get focused!!

This weekend presented it's fair share of challenges. I finally managed to reach my 20 lb mark and then, a week ago, it went away. I can blame parties, birthdays, etc., but the bottom line is, I am up. Yuck.

This weekend, with the Memorial Day fun, I decided to kick it up a notch. I worked out every day. Friday: 20 min. elliptical, 20 min. Cybex, and 10 on the rowing machine. Saturday- 1+ hour of Body Combat (kickboxing). Sunday- 1.5 hour Spin class. Monday- 1+ hour combat. I did my share of exercise and for the most part I felt good.

My scale is at the same weight though! I have been eating smaller portions, but I still did eat 2 burgers on Sunday, ice-cream on Saturday, and ribs today. I guess I should stick to a chicken/fish only regime?? None of these times did I go crazy. I did not eat potato salad, dip, cakes, or fast food.

I need to get back on tracking. It is the only way to keep me honest. Also I have to get back to WW. Those wicked little witches make me work. We will see this week.

2 comments:

  1. Are you writing EVERYTHING down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your exercise regime is unbelievable! I admire you; keep it up!

    ReplyDelete